Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAO Weighs In On “Countering Violent Extremism”
(04-23-2017, 10:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I suppose the point is that you are a terrible mechanic; outside of that, it ecscapes

Which pretty well sums up our sometimes ineffective approach at handling crime/disaster prevention. Which is further reinforced by statements like...

Quote:I simply brought up the point that if one considers demographics that the radical Muslim may be more dangerous  

.... because disproportionate demographics are clearly the issue. More likely to be mowed down by a single white male with a history of mental illness? Then — because of a disproportionate demographic of non-white males — we obviously need to focus resources on everyone who isn't a single white male with a history of mental illness. Because... uh...

LOL

I just don't get the argument. If you compare atrocities committed by those with a mental illness to those committed by religious extremists, I'm pretty sure there's a disproportionate amount of our resources going a scary minority that's less likely to kill you than a less scary majority.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAO Weighs In On “Countering Violent Extremism” - Benton - 04-24-2017, 12:13 AM