Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else really hyped for the draft ?
(04-24-2017, 01:23 AM)Trademark Wrote: For some reason I am super hyped for the draft this year. I have a feeling the Bengals are going to make some great picks that will have an immediate impact. Thoughts ?

I'm nervous about this draft. There isn't a consensus pick for the Bengals to go with #9.
They could go with arguably their biggest immediate need with DE but will the remaining DEs at 9 be that much better than those available at 41?
They could go WR, which could make sense given LaFell is only on a two-year deal. But there are debates about which receiver is best for the team. Williams = size. Ross = speed. Davis = route running.
They could go TE with Eifert approaching FA and being fragile.
They could go RB with Bernard recovering from injury, Hill being lackluster the past two seasons and entering a contract year, and Burkhead leaving in FA.
They could even go LB if they like what Haason Reddick has to offer and the fact both Burfict and Minter are in contract years.
They could even go OL with the departures of Whitworth and Zeitler, but the OL picks are considered underwhelming for a top 10 selection.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone else really hyped for the draft ? - ochocincos - 04-24-2017, 09:37 AM