Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAO Weighs In On “Countering Violent Extremism”
(04-24-2017, 09:16 AM)fredtoast Wrote: We are used to this from you.

As sooin as you refused to provide the percentage of non-islam citizens who are right wing extremists I knew you were off on one of your silly little tangents.

I'll bet you live in an area that is over 95% white yet you are only afraid of black people because they commit most of the crime. Even though you are 10 times more likely to get robbed by a white person in your neighborhood your main concern is that blacks.  Am I right?

Thanks for the critique. I suppose I felt it was not incumbent on me to research data that may dispute my assertion, thought that would fall more on the person disputing. Of course we kinda make up the decorum here as we go along and one's view on a subject can alter this.

Unsure what blacks or crime have to do with the thread, but you never miss an opportunity to paint someone a racist. But to answer your question: You are incorrect on all accounts.

Also the Op has assured us he had no motive to point to demographics in the OP, just suggested "some people' will not be very happy about Domestic Terror. So I have abandoned the demographics slant and will align myself with the "some people' that are not very happy about Domestic Violence
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAO Weighs In On “Countering Violent Extremism” - bfine32 - 04-24-2017, 01:03 PM