Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin thinks there's a RB in this draft close to Zeke Elliot in talent
(04-22-2017, 11:49 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: IF Elliott went to the Bengals...there's no way he has close to the season he did with the Cowboys. Their line is soo much better than ours.

Cook was the best player in college at making guys miss. He'd be a great fit here...minus the off-the-field issues.

Tough to take a RB at 9 also as they have about 8 highly productive years in the NFL then are usually hitting the wall.

I agree, Dalvin fits our Offense better than Fournette does. Would be really happy if we traded down and got Dalvin.

Some have said 9 is a little high for him right now with the off field problems.

(04-23-2017, 02:55 AM)Wyche Wrote: Pretty much right on as usual Pistons....although....if you follow FSU....those off field issues weren't what they seemed in the end....and I think he's been humbled. You should read the letter he penned to Seminole Nation upon his declaration for the draft. If we go RB....I want Cook. I wanted Freeman a couple years ago.

What were the off field issues Wyche with Cook?

Heard something about torturing dogs or some shit?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin thinks there's a RB in this draft close to Zeke Elliot in talent - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-24-2017, 03:27 PM