Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's That Working For Ya Venezuelans?
(04-23-2017, 05:18 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_RngN_kVWVKwEj5AZ9s3...aQdB6KRuN7]

"Oh hey, you guys had to win court decisions after court decision and constantly resisted Obama's endless attempts to make more and more strict gun laws. Why did you pretend Obama wanted to take your guns when you still have them?"  Mellow

It's almost like without fighting against it, we wouldn't. Then I am sure there'd be some meme "You're telling me nobody resisted it when Obama introduced a law to restrict gun ownership, and now people are upset their guns were taken away? WTH?"

(04-24-2017, 09:05 AM)fredtoast Wrote: This makes no sense at all.  Most of the citizens still have their guns.  That means there should be no violenbce, correct?

isn't an armed society supposed to be the most peaceful society?

I will gladly answer your questions when you point out where I said "if citizens have their guns, there will be no violence". I simply said it sure would be nice to be able to defend yourself against the violence and/or feed yourself with hunting while you're slowly starving to death.

Relying on the police to protect you only works when they aren't working off a bribe basis.
Going to the grocery store to feed yourself only works when your money isn't worthless and there's actually groceries on the shelves.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: How's That Working For Ya Venezuelans? - TheLeonardLeap - 04-24-2017, 03:47 PM