Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
<<<The Bengals Board Awards>>>
With the 2 year anniversary of the Bengals Board just a couple of weeks away, I've decided to do something that should be fun and give you a chance to recognize some of your favorite members. 

The Awards will be for different categories. Please give your favorite, or who you think is most deserving, in each. I'll let the thread run for a few days and the winners will be announced on the 2 year date, which is officially May 11th.

As I said, this thread is purely for fun and to share your thoughts on your favorite members. 

Any negative comments, disagreements over someone else's choices or attempts to start an argument will result in that poster being banned for 30 days. If you have nothing positive to say, then do not post in this thread.    

(Even though this is in Jungle Noise, veteran non-Bengals members can post there picks as well)

Here are the 15 categories...give your personal favorite in each (staff members not included) :

Best Overall Contributor -(I'd have to put Shake here, but...)Sunset Bengal, hands down

Best Jungle Noise Poster -TheLeornardLeap/Wes Mantooth.....love it when he gives the FO hell...lol
Best NFL Draft Poster -Gotta be Bfine....although Wolfkaosun puts in some nice work over there as well
Best Smack Talk Poster -STC or Rfaulk.....but I can hold my own...lol.  I would put SCS, but he's not around much anymore
Best PnR Poster -Don't go there often....I'm a middle of the road type...I like Bfine on the con side, GMDino/BmorePat87 on the lib side
Best General Sports Poster -The Pistons
Best Non Sports Poster -BengalHawk 62....LOVE his threads in TV/Film/Music forum
Best New Poster (6 months or less) -Depthchart is coming in on fire....but Orange Lacroix is on his heels

Nicest Poster -Nate/Bengalfan74
Funniest Poster -Nately120/Bengals Rocker....but Harley gets his jabs in there too.  I laugh at these three guys the most, I'd say.
Most Respectful Poster -Bonnie....unless you piss her off...lol
Most Informative Poster (Sports) -LOTS of good ones, hard to pick.  Tie for Pistons and LeonardLeap....I liked Beserker too.
Most Informative Poster (General) -Bfine and Fred post a lot of good info....Sunset too. I'd say fred

Best Use of Sarcasm -4 way tie here for me....Vas Deferens, Burma, Godfather, Wes Mantooth
Best Use of Gifs/Images -BengalYankee is the best, but he ain't around much.....I dunno, I see some good ones, I'll have to think. I've thought it over....and it ain't really gifs, but I'm gonna vote Cage the Bengal and CinWillWin for creating the only sigs I've ever rocked. Thanks guys.

Edit: Once this thread is wrapped up in a few days, there will be a 2nd one that follows. While this vote is about the standard type categories, the next vote will be a lot more lighthearted and should should be pretty entertaining.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: <<<The Bengals Board Awards>>> - TKUHL - 04-23-2017, 03:53 PM
RE: <<<The Bengals Board Awards>>> - xxlt - 04-23-2017, 01:37 PM
RE: <<<The Bengals Board Awards>>> - Burma - 04-23-2017, 12:36 PM
RE: <<<The Bengals Board Awards>>> - CJD - 04-24-2017, 07:10 PM
RE: <<<The Bengals Board Awards>>> - treee - 04-24-2017, 12:46 PM
RE: <<<The Bengals Board Awards>>> - Wyche'sWarrior - 04-24-2017, 04:11 PM