Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAO Weighs In On “Countering Violent Extremism”
(04-24-2017, 05:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Sorry you could not see the connection.

White people are much more likely to be a victim of a crime at the hands of another white person, but a certain postion of our white population does not realize this.  Instead they obsess on the crime rates of black people and mistakenly believe that they need to worry more about being the victim of a crime at the hands of a black person instead of at the hands of a white person.

Now we see a thread where numbers are posted that show that you are more likely to be a victim of terrorism at the hands of a rigth wing extremist American than an Islamic fundamentalist but you still try as hard as oyu can to make it sound like the problem is Islamic fundamentalist instead of American right wing extremists.

See the connection now?  White racists do the exact same thing in both situations.  They try to ignore the threat from people of their own color and instead concentrate only on the threat from people of other color.  That is why people like you have all the numbers about the percentage of Islamic extremists at their fingertips, but art completEly clueless about the percentage of American rigth wing extremists EVEN THOUGH YOU FACE A LARGER THREAT FROM AMERICAN RIGHT WIGN EXTREMISTS THAN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISTS.

Oh, I saw the connection as soon as I saw it was you that posted; I think I even pointed out the connection to many of your other posts.

No one ignored anything, that's just a word you like to use. You may want to see my few replies where I asserted nobody has a monopoly on committing acts of domestic terror. Did you miss those or just "ignored" them?

I simply pointed out that the raw numbers could be used to sway the more simple minded among us. We should also consider percentage based on population; but I have learned that doing so is racist and is not the point of the OP.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAO Weighs In On “Countering Violent Extremism” - bfine32 - 04-24-2017, 06:01 PM