Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAO Weighs In On “Countering Violent Extremism”
(04-24-2017, 06:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If populations remain unchanged then the answer is Right Wing Zealout. However if we see an increase in a population of which .09% commits 27% of the acts; they would most likely be overtaken. This is why I stated the study could be used to support extreme vetting. Although the Op assured me that wasn't the point. The point was "some people" will not be very happy about Domestic Terror.

How about you: Are you very happy about domestic terror?

You argument is meaningless until you tell me what percentage of the population is right wing zealots.

You cliam you are making some sort of po9iunt by "introducing demographics" yet you are clueless about the demographics you are introducing.

I am not happy about domestic terror.  But I am most concerned about the biggets threat to me.  and the biggest threat to me are right wing zealots because they committ more acts of terrorism here in the US than Islamic radicals.

How about you:  Are you concerned more about the group that you are most likely to be victimized by or are you most concerned about the ones that are a different color and have a different religion?

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAO Weighs In On “Countering Violent Extremism” - fredtoast - 04-24-2017, 06:36 PM