Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's That Working For Ya Venezuelans?
(04-24-2017, 05:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But "gun control laws" do not mean "take everyones guns".

They don't necessarily mean that, no.  Nor is today's "reasonable" gun control measure that last one that will be sought.

Quote:Requiring background checks will not take any guns away from any law abiding citizens.  Neither will requiring the registration of all guns.

Not right away.  As I've pointed out frequently, one need look no further than CA to see how "reasonable" gun control consistently creeps towards banning more and more firearms and accessories.

Quote:This is what the fear mongerw do.  They oppose reasonable gun control laws by using the lie "They are trying to take away all of our guns!"

I oppose taking away the rights of any citizen without a very good reason backed up by data.  Look up the CA handgun registry.  Look up the new legislation passed in CA regarding semi-automatic rifles.  Look up Proposition 63.  You denying the end game doesn't change the end game.  Point blank, gun owners don't trust gun control legislation and recent actions have shown they shouldn't.

(04-24-2017, 06:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hilarious

Yeah, feel free to post any statistics you want.  It won't make any difference because I ignore anything that proves m,e wrong.

It doesn't "prove" anything.  I've already pointed out my issues with this very flawed study.  Disagree if you like, but I've given my reasons.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How's That Working For Ya Venezuelans? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 04-24-2017, 07:45 PM