Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobson - OJ Howard and Myles Garrett 2 safest picks in draft
(04-24-2017, 03:09 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Dalton is a different qb when he has a beast stretching the defense up the seams.  Regardless of position the offense needs more playmakers outside of AJ Green and Bernard (coming off a knee). 

I agree the bengals need an OL as well, along with DL, and LB. 

If the bengals can get a better offense it will keep the defense fresher.  I'd give the bengals one more season to see if the OL can somehow gel.  It could get dalton killed... But I'd rather see the bengals take an impact playmaker and then get their OL help on day 2/3.
i'm now thinking at 9 it's going to be Barnette of Howard...I prefer Howard but whatever...I see both sides of that argument...if Howard is off the board I bet we pick Barnette...
rd 2 I want Mixon...he'd have to be BPA at pick 41, imo

I agree w/ your assessment of our needs & also like the idea of O-line help on day 2/3...I want OG Isacc Asiata in rd 3 {he can play every O-line position} & in rd 4 a Center....& w/ this OC pick if need be I say TRADE UP & get one of the two good ones....out of Oh st or LSU....either one is fine...but we have to fix our O-line or Dalton will get killed & our running game will suffer...can't pass 50 times per game...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hobson - OJ Howard and Myles Garrett 2 safest picks in draft - Steve - 04-24-2017, 08:24 PM