Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
<<<The Bengals Board Awards>>>
(04-24-2017, 10:42 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: This is a great message board.  Why?  All our posters are great people who bring a variety of gifts to share with the others.  Out of curiosity, I looked around at other message boards around the NFL and no other team's fans come close to the collective amount of football expertise found among fans of the Cincinnati Bengals.  Even during seasons when the Bengals underachieve, the losses are mitigated by brilliant commentary here on these boards.

Bengals Board members discuss three- vs. one-technique defensive linemen.  Other teams' board members comment on the size of their nose tackle's butt.

Bengals Board members discuss the proper technique for pass blocking.  Other teams' board members say that sure was a long pass.

Bengals Board members discuss statistics, draft needs, and free agency.  Other teams' board members hear about the draft and say, "No, I want my beer from the bottle."

Bengals Board members discuss A-gap weakness between center and guard.  Other teams' board members comment on how their running back sucks.

Of course fans of the Cincinnati Bengals are smart!  We are Paul Brown's legacy.
Crap, you are another great poster I should have nominated
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: <<<The Bengals Board Awards>>> - TKUHL - 04-23-2017, 03:53 PM
RE: <<<The Bengals Board Awards>>> - xxlt - 04-23-2017, 01:37 PM
RE: <<<The Bengals Board Awards>>> - Burma - 04-23-2017, 12:36 PM
RE: <<<The Bengals Board Awards>>> - CJD - 04-24-2017, 07:10 PM
RE: <<<The Bengals Board Awards>>> - treee - 04-24-2017, 12:46 PM
RE: <<<The Bengals Board Awards>>> - Luvnit2 - 04-24-2017, 10:48 PM