Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobson - OJ Howard and Myles Garrett 2 safest picks in draft
(04-24-2017, 10:48 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Well if we are talking about two TE sets.. one can be a weaker blocker.. Engram is also probably the most polished route runner and hands of the three.. so I would love to have him at that pick... you are probably right njoku will be gone but i just see defense as a bigger need...  this is alway why i say trade back.. we can get defense, tight end, offense line with 3 picks in 1/2 rounds and fill some holes

Well the premise behind taking Howard at 1 is more of a replacement for eifert.  If eifert was healthy and we could/would sign him to another deal then all this talk of drafting a te early is mostly moot.  Then we're talking about adding someone in 4-6 to compete with Kraft or uzomah.  

If Thomas or Allen are there at 9 that's probably who I would lean towards.  I think Hobson is laying the groundwork for us potentially taking Howard over Barnett though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hobson - OJ Howard and Myles Garrett 2 safest picks in draft - BenZoo2 - 04-24-2017, 11:08 PM