Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobson - OJ Howard and Myles Garrett 2 safest picks in draft
(04-24-2017, 08:34 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I don't think you can really say that Eifert is the better receiver because Howard was underutilized at Bama, so we didn't get to see his full potential.

You're right. I imagine he's got Rashaun Simonise type potential.

(04-25-2017, 01:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: So what does Lapham say?

I take what Hobspin says with a grain of salt. Lapham has been spot on in the past with where we go in the 1st.

(04-25-2017, 01:56 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Lapham hasn't given much other than look for the Bengals to possibly take multiple WRs in this year's draft.

Early in the year, Lap said that the Bengals would target a pass rusher, and if none were available that WR is a strong possibility. I'm curious to see if that changed since a couple of months ago. I have a feeling that we'll have to wait until draft day for Lap's predictions.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hobson - OJ Howard and Myles Garrett 2 safest picks in draft - Bengal Dude - 04-25-2017, 04:07 PM