Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you Complain?
Using fanspeak, (no trades)

I have noticed recently that Marshon Lattimore has been available with the 9th pick. So I ran with a mock:

1. CB Marshon Lattimore, Ohio State (doesn't fill a need, but dam, hard to pass on a guy that can be a Shut down corner in the pass happy NFL).

2. G Forrest Lamp, Western Kentucky (just missed on Mixon, damn you Carolina). Don't know how he fell, but only way he would've made it past me is if Mixon had been available. Can't complain here, we needed a Guard and we got the best one in this year's draft.

3. C Pat Elflein, Ohio State. Bengals probably wouldn't pick him, but I certainly would pick the best Center in the draft at this point.

4a. Edge Demarcus Walker, Florida State. Correct me if I am wrong, but this guy is second only Myles Garrett in Sacks and first in QB/Backfield disruptions. Hard to believe he fell this far, but unfortunately for him, it's a deep DE Draft.

4b. TE George Kittle, Iowa. Great Blocker and can catch. He's not flashy, but gets the job done.

5a. DL Charles Walker, Oklahoma. Great Run Stuffer, needs to keep working on getting pushing the pocket. Should've stayed 1 more year and improved on pass rush.

5b. S Jadar Johnson, Clemson. In a class as deep as this one for CB/S, we get a late round nice hard hitting, bowl hawking FS who is experienced.

6a. WR Robert Davis, Georgia State. Needs to learn to consistently follow though with his routes especially when the ball is not coming to him and clean up his route running. Could develop into a very nice long strider.

6b. LB Jordan Evans, Oklahoma. Evans is pretty good against the pass, experience with all 3 LB positions. He falls this far because he was an Invite Snub. He should get drafted by someone.

7a. RB Elijah Hood, North Carolina. Basically a Burkhead replacement.

7b. OT Storm Norton, Toledo. Has the potential and tools to make it in the NFL, needs to be coached up.

With all of that, how would you feel if the Bengals drafted Lattimore in the first?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Would you Complain? - Mike M (the other one) - 04-25-2017, 04:28 PM
RE: Would you Complain? - CJD - 04-25-2017, 05:28 PM
RE: Would you Complain? - bengalsdude - 04-25-2017, 05:48 PM
RE: Would you Complain? - bengalsdude - 04-25-2017, 07:33 PM
RE: Would you Complain? - BoomerFan - 04-25-2017, 07:42 PM
RE: Would you Complain? - Cure4CF - 04-25-2017, 10:15 PM
RE: Would you Complain? - lostpoet2 - 04-25-2017, 10:27 PM