Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Merkel's Foes in Disarray, Germany Defies the Trump Trend
(04-24-2017, 05:29 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yes, I find it odd that the left has latched on to the most misogynistic, homophobic and theocratic organization on Earth.  Normally the left is against things like treating woman as third class citizens and executing homosexuals for the crime of being homosexual. I find it odd that you don't find that odd.

In what sense has "the left"--or whomever you mean by that--latched on to the most misogynistic, homophobic and theocratic organization on earth.  And what is that "organization"?  Which "leftists" are you referring to? 

(04-25-2017, 10:55 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Right now the trend is to pretend that there are no inherent issues with the teaching if islam.  

You are right, I strongly oppose blowing yourself and others up, mutilating the genitals of females, treating women as third class citizens, executing homosexuals for the crime of being homosexual, executing people who are of a different religion than you (didn't you claim someone here advocated for that?) and any of the other myriad crimes committed in the name of islam on a daily basis on this planet.  As to how to "get rid of it", as you ask in your hyperbolic way, that needs to come from within, but the start is to no longer turn a blind eye to the problem and pretend it's the work solely of fringe elements.

Can you name some indices of this trend outside of alt-right websites and Fox News?

Why would you juxtapose the first two sentences.  Is Islam about blowing yourself up, mutilating genitals, treating women as third class citizens and executing homosexuals.

Will you be arguing that Christianity and Judaism are not to be identified with the aforementioned practices because a smaller percentage of them support them?  

Are there fringe elements in Islam or not?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Merkel's Foes in Disarray, Germany Defies the Trump Trend - Dill - 04-25-2017, 04:53 PM