Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Guess On The Bengals Big Board
(04-25-2017, 02:33 PM)JungleRock85 Wrote: I agree that Ross has better hands is a better route runner than Fuller was. I just still wouldn't want to take him in the top 10 with his injury concerns and size. If we could get him in the 20's like we were picking last year I would be okay with it. Reddick is going to be a really good player. I would probably have him higher on my personal board. I just don't know that the Bengals will go with a Linebacker early in the draft because they have Minter now (even though it is 1 year they could re-sign) and they want to see Vigil play more.
Isn't Reddick good at rushing the QB and defending the pass and playing the run?  If he can do all that, gimme some.  He could be, at worst, a situational pass rusher as a rookie and grow into being a three down LB down the road.  I swear I would die a happy man if the Bengals could ever stop TE's.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Guess On The Bengals Big Board - McC - 04-25-2017, 06:25 PM