Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobson - OJ Howard and Myles Garrett 2 safest picks in draft
(04-26-2017, 09:36 AM)Striped4war Wrote: I think Hobson just wants Howard.He is by far from the safest pick.Coaches get caught up in intangibles way to much.His college stats alone don't deserve being a top 10 pick imo.He's getting way overhyped like Garrett is I believe.Look at Bennett stats college career compared to Garrett.He beats him in almost every category against SEC teams.Not saying Garrett isn't going to be a stud because he had a hell of a college career but Bennett had a better one.
Back to the safest pick I believe imo it's Bennett.I guy who dominated his entire college career.A positional need as well.Im not buying Hobson hog wash about Howard the safest pick though.I got a favorite player in the draft as well.Mike Williams but I'd still say Bennett would be the safe pick over him.

I think Howard is a safe pick in that he will be, at minimum, a very solid TE. He has great potential due to his athleticism.
Williams and Barnett are also somewhat safe picks in that they should be solid players, but they may not have as high of a ceiling due to their limited athleticism (at least from what many people believe).
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hobson - OJ Howard and Myles Garrett 2 safest picks in draft - ochocincos - 04-26-2017, 10:06 AM