Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since the Bengals last playoff win...
(04-26-2017, 01:31 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You know...the thing I've never understood is that some people on here talk like playoff wins don't matter unless you win it all. If that's the case, why do these same people care about regular season wins? After all, it's all meaningless unless you win it all...right? I guess this franchise has 50 years of worthless seasons, including that 5 year run of playoff appearances.

You can't have it both ways, people. Either playoff wins matter or none of it matters unless you win a chip.

Yup

Name me a team that starts off the season saying "we just wanna have a good regular season and go one n done in the playoffs". It's just spin to keep an argument going.

Making the playoffs at 10-6 or whatever and going 1 and done is obviously better than going 3-13. But there's a small window typically to go from that good team that just makes the playoffs to a great team with a few deep playoff runs and a Super Bowl title or two.

I'm very afraid our window is on the down swing and in typical Mike Brown fashion he's going to stick with what hasn't worked for 26 years, keep rolling with Marvin and soon it will be gone again.

Mike has never learned the NFL stands for Now, Forget Later. This fascination with 4th round comp picks is a pipe dream. At some point you have to stop "building for the future" and just do it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Since the Bengals last playoff win... - bengalfan74 - 04-26-2017, 10:46 AM