Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's That Working For Ya Venezuelans?
(04-26-2017, 09:16 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Something you need to know about small sampls size.  If it was was distorting the data then there would see wild swings from year to year, but we don't see that.  So your argument fails.

Ugh, the endless repetition.  Even getting consistent results does not make up for the shortcomings of a small sample size.  Any statistician will tell you, the more data the more accurate your conclusions made from that data.

Quote:Need to come up with something better than that to throw away all those statistics you don't like.  Maybe try somthing like "I just know more than everyone else because I am a police officer."

Haha, never said that, but you know that.  I pointed out a truth in regards to a facetious point and that was the extent of that.  Lastly, I didn't throw away "all those statistics" I pointed out the flaws in both their accumulation and their conclusions.  If you disagree, that's cool.  You and your sock puppets would probably do better if you actually responded to points people make rather than trying to score snarky internet points.  To each their own I suppose.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How's That Working For Ya Venezuelans? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 04-26-2017, 10:58 AM