Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since the Bengals last playoff win...
(04-26-2017, 11:05 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I hope you are correct, but in my opinion 1 playoff win will not be enough to get fans giddy about this team.

Because it has been so long, I think the idea of "a" playoff win has been elevated to almost mythical status by a number of fans.  While I think the goal post would get moved into overall playoff success, I tend to think one win would placate the masses for a couple of years.

I've always said it is almost unfathomable that neither Marvin, nor Mike, has lucked into a playoff win.  You say "26 years" and know it is a long time, but when you really think about it... George H.W. Bush was still president, most people that had a home computer were on AOL, no one had ever heard of a "smart phone".  There are fans of this organization who were born, grew up, went to college, and now have children of their own since the last playoff victory.  26 years in an insane amount of time...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Since the Bengals last playoff win... - OrlandoBengal - 04-26-2017, 11:33 AM