Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since the Bengals last playoff win...
(04-26-2017, 12:15 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The Texans haven't either.

No doubt modern free agency changed the game. The Bengals haven't won a single playoff game since modern free agency in 1992.

As has been brought up...they have changed how they operate recently some...but they still don't sign Tier 1 and 2 free agents and they rely heavily on the draft yet have an extremely small scouting department compared to their peers.

I agree and we have discussed this in other posts about FA. I agree build through the draft, but to close our door to signing a top tier FA every 3 or 4 years is a mistake in my opinion. An example is why not go after Mack (center from the browns) in 2016 like the Falcons did. They Falcons signed Mack and Sanu and almost won a Super Bowl.

I think that is the one area the FO needs to add to their off season to get us over the hump. Rookies normally just can't be saviours, they are a long shot to go from a good team to a Super Bowl team as they likely don't start day 1.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Since the Bengals last playoff win... - Luvnit2 - 04-26-2017, 12:20 PM