Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since the Bengals last playoff win...
(04-26-2017, 12:20 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I agree and we have discussed this in other posts about FA. I agree build through the draft, but to close our door to signing a top tier FA every 3 or 4 years is a mistake in my opinion. An example is why not go after Mack (center from the browns) in 2016 like the Falcons did. They Falcons signed Mack and Sanu and almost won a Super Bowl.

I think that is the one area the FO needs to add to their off season to get us over the hump. Rookies normally just can't be saviours, they are a long shot to go from a good team to a Super Bowl team as they likely don't start day 1.

I agree.  I don't think the team needs to go all in every year, but I really wish they would at least be open to doing so.  To going after that one or two pieces that is going to put them over the top.

A big complaint I have is that it always seems to be about the future.  The "now" in the NFL is so short that you must do everything you can to maximize it.  You look at a lot of the recent Super Bowl teams, and they all have key pieces that have been added in free agency.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Since the Bengals last playoff win... - OrlandoBengal - 04-26-2017, 12:33 PM