Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Hoard has Lapham's pick at 9!
(04-26-2017, 02:31 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: I wouldn't mind Robinson in the 2nd round, but no earlier than that.  A center in the third or fourth round probably isn't a bad idea, but I don't know enough about Elflien Pocic or Orlosky and where they're projected.  But I don't want any part of Toth after I saw clips of the Senior Bowl practice.  He seemed to be struggling against every DT he went up against.  Even Montravious Adams just walked him straight back to where the QB would have been in three seconds or less ( but on a side note, maybe if Montravious is available in the fourth or fifth round I wouldn't mind picking him there).  

Nice observation on Toth as i missed the Senior Bowl practice clips. Don't like that shit.

I do like Adams in the mid rounds. Roullier is an underrated Center prospect out of Wyoming.

He did it all in college, dominated the conference in both the running and passing game.

His only problem is his T-Rex arms. Cannot deny his production though.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dan Hoard has Lapham's pick at 9! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-26-2017, 02:36 PM