Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Guess On The Bengals Big Board
(04-26-2017, 02:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I don't see Foster being gone by 9 either.

Don't know why Lap thinks that especially after his combine and the failed drug test. Foster is a great sideline to sideline
backer that can hit hard, but there are a lot of concerns with the guy. He is small, lowers head far to often when making
tackles and doesn't make gamechanging plays.

Would much rather Reddick at 9 if we are going LB, as McC says, he can do it all. Cover, rush the passer, make plays etc.

He is not undersized either like Foster is.

I can see your point, I do feel like foster has a wild nose for the ball, would be amazing run support with Burfict this season and make that impact.
I'm not going to argue against Reddick; would have no qualms against him wearing orange and black.

Not accounting for speculation on illness diluted sample etc. He did come in quite a few pounds underweight; I believe every NFL exec mentioned it. The tackle form can be easily fixed, and 8-10 pounds would have him right on par with Reddick and rest of class. Bulking up wouldn't be too much of an order.

Will be interesting to see how things go tomorrow night, good points.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Guess On The Bengals Big Board - lbrown41017 - 04-26-2017, 03:54 PM