Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Hoard has Lapham's pick at 9!
(04-26-2017, 02:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Such a waste huh?

Guess having the best deep threat in college would not help our slow WR corps. This guy had a terrible deep ball QB
in college and still put up that insane pass to TD rate. Imagine what this guy could do with a decent deep ball QB!

Crazy talk saying picking John Ross would be such a waste. Haven't heard anyone go that far yet. Shocked

Nate I think I've agreed with you on most of the prospects but IMO I have to disagree on this one. Yes I do think it's a waste with the other options that may be available at 9. This guy is injury prone undersized receiver who won't last in our division. He still needs to be developed as a short to medium route runner which I agree is what we need. I just think there will be better options at 9. If they want a pass catching weapon at 9 i would much rather have OJ or even a RB. Not to mention WR is not even close to our biggest needs. If we trade back and get him fine. And I'm sure this all depends on how the rest of our draft pans out. I want one of the top 5 RB's in the 2nd, this pretty much guarantees that won't happen now unless we do trade back/AJM or they just neglect DE in the first 2 rounds.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dan Hoard has Lapham's pick at 9! - TKUHL - 04-26-2017, 05:13 PM