Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals in talks to trade up for #2 pick
(04-26-2017, 01:03 AM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: oh my lawd jeebus please no

article basically says bengals are interested in trading up to #2 for Fournette. LOL the dude was horrible against big SEC players...couldnt imagine him against NFL players. Check his stats against big schools.

http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com/index.php?mode=2&thread=551967
Bengals Front Office Man Tobin wants Fournette and says he can be an impact player like Elliott was for Dallas......but......Tobin also said he liked where all the Bengals picks in draft are and didn't want to trade away picks to move up or go the other way trading down. He likes Pick 9.

Now IF Tobin and Bengals get an offer from a team needing a QB but no QB worth a top 5 pick,....So they trade down to Bengals at 9 and if we don't have to give up good picks to move up,  I would be all for moving up, taking Fournette, letting the other team pick at 9, as long as we don't have to trade off pick 41 or any picks.  I could see moving back a couple spaces on a late comp pick to a pick 2 in the next round somewhere on Saturday picks. 

I do know from all Bengals have said that they will grab Fournette if they can and say he is too good of a running back to pass up. 

Does AJ McCarron come into play for a team needing a QB and trading down to 9 and Bengals move up ??? We find out tomorrow. That's the good thing. The draft is here and soon the speculation ends.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals in talks to trade up for #2 pick - kevin - 04-26-2017, 06:36 PM