Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Insider information: Things I think I know heading in to the first day of the draft
(04-26-2017, 08:11 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I can tell you that I was shocked that the Bengals took Vigil in the 3rd round last year, as Billings was still available.  They see the LB position in nickel 70% of the time, so you are going to have one of them off the field already.  I can't see them choosing Reddick.  

Yeah, I really agree with this.  I think Reddick would be one pick that would really piss me off to be honest. 

As for the Foreman/Hill comparison I have not read stats on them or compared.  I am strictly talking the eye test on my part by watching video.  I'll accept that as of now he is a little faster but to me he just seems to be the same mold.   I would not be upset with him in the 3rd, I would probably rather have Samaje Perrin (sp).  That dude breaks tackles!  

But honestly If we only drafted lineman and corners in the first 3 rounds of every draft I would probably be happy.  Give me a great Oline and I will find a running back.  Give me a great defense and I'll find a way to win games.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Insider information: Things I think I know heading in to the first day of the draft - yang - 04-26-2017, 08:18 PM