Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Insider information: Things I think I know heading in to the first day of the draft
(04-26-2017, 09:03 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Williamson, if I recall, was a track star that was a pure height - weight - speed prospect. I don't remember him having a single 1,000 yard season or 10 touchdown season in college.

Ross is at least an accomplished player. I know he only had 1 truly elite season, but he scored 17 touchdowns that season.

I'm not worried at all about Ross's ability to produce in the NFL. He's been noted as a great route runner and "more than a track star" which would make him and Williamson rather dissimilar.

The thing I'm worried about is Ross staying healthy. He's a slight receiver at only 5'11" 188 lbs and he already had surgery on both of his knees.

I would love to actually have a first round pick play in their rookie season for once. Hasn't really happened since Tyler Eifert haha.

Dude, you know your shit brother... Cool
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Insider information: Things I think I know heading in to the first day of the draft - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-26-2017, 10:46 PM