Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Open-Minded Liberals at it again
(04-26-2017, 10:54 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Yep. But this is real life. If you go try to hold a hate rally anywhere you are the minority. It pisses people off. May be good publicity and get your name in the news so you can sell books and charge more for your next speaking fee. But its just the adult real world reality that you are intentionally pissing people off and not everybody has perfect church mouse behavior. If I try to bring a black panther rally down to some Alabama civil war monument. probably gonna have a tough time. 

Most definitely, there are a lot of immature, hair trigger people in this country.  This is true of both the far left and the far right.  A violent response from those types of people to words they don't like is predictable.  What should be equally predictable is that anyone indulging in this type of behavior should immediately be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  The police standing by and watching with their thumb up their ass only empowers such behavior and encourages it.  

Lastly, and I freely admit I have no solid proof beyond what I've heard and intuited, the only reason the police didn't respond is that they were ordered not do.  Almost certainly by the far left civilian leadership of that university and city.

Messages In This Thread
Open-Minded Liberals at it again - bfine32 - 02-02-2017, 01:49 AM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - McC - 02-02-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 04-26-2017, 11:03 PM