Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Open-Minded Liberals at it again
(04-26-2017, 11:03 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Most definitely, there are a lot of immature, hair trigger people in this country.  This is true of both the far left and the far right.  A violent response from those types of people to words they don't like is predictable.  What should be equally predictable is that anyone indulging in this type of behavior should immediately be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  The police standing by and watching with their thumb up their ass only empowers such behavior and encourages it.  

Lastly, and I freely admit I have no solid proof beyond what I've heard and intuited, the only reason the police didn't respond is that they were ordered not do.  Almost certainly by the far left civilian leadership of that university and city.

More than likely there would be a large contingent of protesters in Berkley for a Milo or Skeletor speech. The large majority of them would be peaceful hippy types chanting and holding signs. 

If you are in charge of enforcement with limited resources do you instruct your troops to break ranks and go in multiple directions out into an unfriendly volatile crowd and chase down the disguised agitators? Do you give the OK to fire into the mostly peaceful crowd to take out the minority violent types?

Messages In This Thread
Open-Minded Liberals at it again - bfine32 - 02-02-2017, 01:49 AM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - McC - 02-02-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - NATI BENGALS - 04-26-2017, 11:13 PM