Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Insider information: Things I think I know heading in to the first day of the draft
(04-26-2017, 11:06 PM)Benton Wrote: In a draft that should have star defensive players as deep as 15... we pick a receiver with serious knee injuries? Man I hope these rumors aren't true.

That would be as bad as taking a tackle in the first round with a significant injury that would limit his ability to catch up to the NFL level for at least a few seasons...

Still wondering where this star Defensive player is at 9 if Allen and Thomas are gone and we aren't going for Reddick...

This draft is deep at End and Barnett is a bad run stopper that is small and not very physical.

Lots of good Ends can be had at 41 and even in the 3rd round that can help this team immensely.

Talent like John Ross is extremely rare. He is everything we have never had on Offense that could make us dangerous to our rivals.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Insider information: Things I think I know heading in to the first day of the draft - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-26-2017, 11:43 PM