Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Open-Minded Liberals at it again
(04-27-2017, 12:02 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: You can identify them. The guy in black. Then he retreats into the crowd full of guys in black. They didn't think breaking ranks and sending out a small team to pursue a guy in this confusing mess was worth it. Easily could have escalated the situation and made it a lot worse than it turned out to be. This police force wasn't/isn't trained for full blown riot events, at least not thoroughly.

Every police force is trained in riot situations.  I'd also wonder why they felt the need to have such a significant police presence on the second floor balcony of the building.

Quote:I don't know how many they had on the law enforcement side, they were clearly outnumbered. I am not sending out my guys because that guy threw a rock. 3 go after him. Oh that one just lit a firework. 3 more over there. When the crowd tries to protect them just smack them with your baton, I am sure that will calm them down and get the angry raucous crowd to chill out. Everybody meet back here in 15 minutes. 

Law enforcement is always outnumbered in such situations.  The thing about crowds is no one wants to be that first guy to engage in illegal activity for fear of being made an example of.  When that one guy finally steps up and isn't arrested then you've now opened the floodgates.  You deal with that first guy, and second and third, and you don't get what you ended up with at Berkeley.

Quote:Not in my country would I support my government saying it is illegal to wear a mask. 

Laws about not allowing the KKK to wear masks have been on the books since the 50's iirc correctly.  The real question you should be asking is why would someone in that crowd feel the need to wear a mask in the first place?

Messages In This Thread
Open-Minded Liberals at it again - bfine32 - 02-02-2017, 01:49 AM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - McC - 02-02-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 04-27-2017, 12:13 AM