Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Hoard has Lapham's pick at 9!
(04-26-2017, 10:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Just blew my mind on you saying it would be such a wasted pick. You are one of the posters i really respect.

The injuries to his knees didn't stop him from running the best forty effortlessly. This guy is something we have needed
for years and he is way faster than MLJ and is a better route runner. He sets his guys up. I understand the need for RB
and i am fine with Cook or McCaffrey at 9 but this guy will be deadly dude barring injuries.

Fits perfect for us IMHO, nice follow up post though TKUHL. Apologize if i came of like a dick.

We won't know who will be there in the 3rd at RB, plus we don't even know for sure about a AJM trade...

We definately need an End and a RB more than a WR i completely agree, but this guy is once in a lifetime type IMHO.

Love John Ross, i think he would help us immediately.

No apology necessary. Like I said I will have to respectfully disagree on this one. Im sure I will warm up to it as the draft class fills out. Its just the injury history scares me with this guy. I just dont like taking a player that small in the top 10 no matter how fast he is. We can get a guy like Samuel Curtis who runs a 4.31 in the 2nd and he's 5'11 196 compared to Ross at 5'11 188. I dont think Ross is a waste, I think he will be awesome. I just think it would be a wasted opportunity with some of the other talent that might be available. Its just my personal preference. I hope a team is willing to trade up to 9. I think that would be our best option. We may be able to trade back a couple spots and still get him. I would like one of the top 5 RB's in the 2nd but I dont think any will be there.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dan Hoard has Lapham's pick at 9! - TKUHL - 04-27-2017, 03:27 AM