Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump says he may break up 9th Circuit Court after rulings go against him
(04-27-2017, 11:14 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Hmm, it would appear that my point would still stand.  Unless you're talking about the SCOTUS, in which case that's how the system is designed to work, albeit imperfectly.

So, you are saying that if one judge disagrees against many your "point" that:

(04-27-2017, 10:40 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:  If two judges are giving completely divergent rulings on the same subject then something is very wrong.

Still applies?

One versus one. Maybe. One versus ten? Not so much.

I know you are never wrong but perhaps you are mistaken on this one? I mean at what point would someone say the vast majority agree and there is one outlier so we can exclude the one?

(04-27-2017, 10:40 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Not what I said, Fred.

Really?

(04-27-2017, 10:40 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Perhaps the best response to this would be a judicial panel that examines rulings that are overturned by Scotus or state supreme courts for diverging wildly from precedence or even being poorly made.

You included the SC there. So who would decide if they were "poorly made"? If not you, I mean.

(04-27-2017, 10:40 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't think I'd be remotely qualified to do so.  

Ah. Never mind. Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump says he may break up 9th Circuit Court after rulings go against him - GMDino - 04-27-2017, 11:45 AM