Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Hoard has Lapham's pick at 9!
(04-27-2017, 03:27 AM)TKUHL Wrote: No apology necessary. Like I said I will have to respectfully disagree on this one. Im sure I will warm up to it as the draft class fills out. Its just the injury history scares me with this guy. I just dont like taking a player that small in the top 10 no matter how fast he is. We can get a guy like Samuel Curtis who runs a 4.31 in the 2nd and he's 5'11 196 compared to Ross at 5'11 188. I dont think Ross is a waste, I think he will be awesome. I just think it would be a wasted opportunity with some of the other talent that might be available. Its just my personal preference. I hope a team is willing to trade up to 9. I think that would be our best option. We may be able to trade back a couple spots and still get him. I would like one of the top 5 RB's in the 2nd but I dont think any will be there.

Cool, i actually think one of the top 5 RB's will be there at 41, depending on your top 5.

Mixon or Kamara should be there and either one i think would fit us.

Like Mixon better as a player but hey, Kamara has lots of talent himself and doesn't like to punch women in the face. Mellow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dan Hoard has Lapham's pick at 9! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-27-2017, 12:26 PM