Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thank you for a Great Draft Season
(04-27-2017, 05:06 AM)Shady Wrote: Just wanted to thank everybody on here for making this draft season so great to follow. I learned alot, changed my mind alot, but no matter who we draft, thanks for the experience.

Now, is there anybody on the boards who has stuck with their player for our pick at 9 throughout the entire draft season? I started with Foster. Who did you start with? What made you reconsider your pick?

I think Voch Lombardi's video scared me a little, but I'd still be fine with the pick. Lots of people still think he's the real deal, including Ray Lewis. The character stuff didn't concern me too much. Hell, Burfict and Pacman manage to stay employed here.

Thank you Shady, you are awesome bro. :andy:

Started out with Derek Barnett, then went OJ Howard and am now leaning John Ross for tonight.

Barnett is just not a good enough run stopper to be a 3 down lineman which is what we should be getting at 9. If Solomon
Thomas or Johnathan Allen fall to us would be very happy with either of them.

OJ Howard i still think would be a very solid pick as insurance in case Eifert never plays again and if he does we could have
one of the best TE duos in the NFL. His size, speed and hands to go along with his good blocking would really help this team
immediately. This is what you want in a top 10 pick.

John Ross is who Lapham is leaning toward and i have been high on this guy for awhile, i just thought Howard was more
likely until Lap spoke. John Ross would be the gamebreaker of all gamebreakers for us if he can stay healthy. He is not just
speed, he goes up for the ball like Steve Smith, but changes speeds like Antonio Brown. We all know how these two have
killed us in the past, well lets return the favor to the Ratbirds and Stealers.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thank you for a Great Draft Season - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-27-2017, 01:01 PM