Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Don't Need To Trade Up and Why
(04-27-2017, 02:29 PM)jason Wrote: In my opinion the Bengals need to go heavy on offense in this draft. I want Corey Davis and Joe Mixon's punk ass. There are good defensive players in the middle rounds.

but there are better defensive players.  I'll take Mike Golic's word on that because he was a good defensive player and knows defense.  If he says this is the strongest defensive draft in years, it is probably true. Now next year may be a strong offensive draft in 2018.  The defense is on the boards and Bengals have every chance to come away with a Super Bowl Defense.   If we take Davis or Mixon at 9, we really don't understand the draft.  I can only see Mixon if we trade way back, but why do that when a top DE or DT or LB may be sitting there at pick 9. ...If Browns start this thing taking a QB, that right there turns our pick 9 into pick 8. If another team takes a QB, our 9 becomes a 7. I hope many offensive players go early so we can dip into the top 5 that are defensive players. No way we get Myles Garrett at 9, but if teams go offense, we could get a defensive player we never dreamed of getting at 9. Imagine a top DE or DT better than most drafts added to Atkins and Dunlap.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Don't Need To Trade Up and Why - kevin - 04-27-2017, 02:44 PM