Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Don't Need To Trade Up and Why
(04-27-2017, 02:44 PM)kevin Wrote: but there are better defensive players.  I'll take Mike Golic's word on that because he was a good defensive player and knows defense.  If he says this is the strongest defensive draft in years, it is probably true. Now next year may be a strong offensive draft in 2018.  The defense is on the boards and Bengals have every chance to come away with a Super Bowl Defense.   If we take Davis or Mixon at 9, we really don't understand the draft.  I can only see Mixon if we trade way back, but why do that when a top DE or DT or LB may be sitting there at pick 9. ...If Browns start this thing taking a QB, that right there turns our pick 9 into pick 8. If another team takes a QB, our 9 becomes a 7.    I hope many offensive players go early so we can dip into the top 5 that are defensive players.

Overall the team needs offensive talent but a RB could be had on Friday.   WR too especially with who we already have we can spent a year developing a 3rd round WR.   But depth is shaky on defense as well.

As long as they don't reach to far for any pick ill be happy offense or defense.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Don't Need To Trade Up and Why - XenoMorph - 04-27-2017, 02:49 PM