Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fo Shizzle - Snoop's in the house if Ross, AJ & Eifert can all stay Healthy & Win
Snoop Dogg coached John Ross in Youth Pop Warner Football and would no doubt show up to support John Ross if the Bengals were marching to a Super Bowl and the Raiders (Snoop's favorite team from what I understand) were out of the way. Likely see Snoop and Bootsy Collins in the Jungle crib if the Bengals can become relevant with John Ross.

Can AJ Green, John Ross and Tyler Eifert all stay Healthy consistently enough to have Great seasons and deep Playoff runs?

This is my concern.
If Healthy, this could work and Snoop's in the House.

Will John Ross be more like Will Fuller or DeShaun Jackson or somewhere in between ?

I am cautiously Optimistic but not Stoked.

Getting ALL 3 (Ross, AJ and Eifert) on the Field at the same time long enough to make Playoff runs may be a challenge.

Hoping to hear some Bootsy Collins and Snoop tunes going over the Stadium speakers in a Home AFC Playoff Championship game on the way to a Super bowl.

I would hate to have one or more of these 3 Weapons standing on the sidelines hurt during a major Playoff game and then have to listen to the "injuries don't ever matter crowd" again for months on end after another Playoff loss.

Fo Shizzle Dizzle
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Fo Shizzle - Snoop's in the house if Ross, AJ & Eifert can all stay Healthy & Win - depthchart - 04-28-2017, 11:06 AM