Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How a Detroit-area doctor may have mutilated girls' genitalia for decades
(04-28-2017, 11:28 AM)GMDino Wrote: Did you think this was an easy answer?  Just a black and white / yes or no situation?
It's no easier than the "freedom of speech" argument that gets made when someone "can't" speak but the government didn't stop them.
*I* believe that not getting vaccinations not only harms your child but puts mine at risk too.
*I* believe that beating a child when it is "misbehaving" crosses a line from discipline to abuse, but that a spanking can be effective if handled without crossing that line.
*I* have no idea if circumcising a child affects it's sex life or not, or if it causes any harm.
*I* believe that teaching your child to strictly obey a religion and to insist everyone else does too causes harm when they try to force it on everyone else.
*I* believe abortion is an awful, horrible thing...that is currently legal and not my choice to make for someone else.  I also believe that in the earliest stages it is not killing a "person".
*I* also believe that if you want to tell you child that they will suffer for all eternity that is up to you...just don't try and force everyone else to live by *your* rules.

Yep, we live in shades of gray
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: How a Detroit-area doctor may have mutilated girls' genitalia for decades - bfine32 - 04-28-2017, 12:19 PM