Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts On Ross and Who Would You Have Taken?
(04-28-2017, 01:18 PM)Au165 Wrote: If you believe that a "Mike" is simply the name of where they line up and not the responsibilities of the person in the position then this is pointless. My point is he can't play the responsibilities associated with the "Mike" position. Thinking you know how football works, and actually knowing are very different things.

The title "Mike" is utterly irrelevant to the actual duties.  Any LB that can meet the requirements can be the "Mike" is what I am saying.  I believe Reddick would be able to meet the nickle "Mike" requirements perfectly fine while not having to be a "Mike" in a standard 4-3 line up.  I don't know what you have seen to indicate he can't as he checks all the boxes of what you are looking for. And thinking you know how football works and that no one else does are very different things as well.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thoughts On Ross and Who Would You Have Taken? - Burma - 04-28-2017, 01:48 PM