Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals and Browns discussing trade...
(04-28-2017, 06:04 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Hue is no doubt the best coach for him, and they're quietly assembling a wealth of talent in Cleveland. We'll see. I can't root against the guy, because he's such a good dude with a good story.

That said, I'd be lying if I said all the McCarron love hasn't been a tad annoying and over the top over the last couple years.

My love for AJM is strictly to get better compensation. He seems to be a great guy and I wish him success, but never at the expense of our team. He is over hyped by some, but watching teams giving up a first round, 2 - 3's and a 4 to move up 1 to select a rookie QB and teams giving up a 2017 and 2018 1st round pick and more to move up 17 spots just proved how crazy the QB market dictates. These rookies are not even projected ready to start in 2017.
Oh and don't forget the 3rd QB trade up 13 spots giving up 2 first round picks in 2017 and 2018...Scary stuff
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals and Browns discussing trade... - Luvnit2 - 04-28-2017, 06:13 PM