Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Mixon remains the riskiest player in this year's NFL Draft
(04-29-2017, 12:45 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: My main concern at this point is this:

Can Marvin et Al. Provide the necessary boundaries to hold him accountable?  Or is the ambience of tolerance going to bring out more impulsivity?  Only time will tell.  From purely a football stand point he high risk reward type.  He certainly isn't the only athlete that has high risk in this draft.  To say he is biggest risk is pure speculation.    

Do I like Mike Brown's humanistic approach in obtaining players with red flags?  No.  Do I own an NFL team? No.

As a fan it's frustrating.  But Mixon was the right pick for what the Bengals plan this year.  It seems they want to bring safeties in the box and stretch the field.

I have endured Mike Brown for decades.  I am a Bengals fan for life.  It is what it is.  I will root for the team, including Mixon.  I want Mixon to be all pro. I want him to be the best at his craft.

Here here! I want every single player on the team to be ultimately successful.  I do not and never will root against any Bengals player as long as they're in stripes. Once they leave and play elsewhere I could care less if they wash out on day one. 
This is my way of saying that I am emphatically NOT rooting for Rex Burkhead to win didly squat with New England.. He doesn't play for the Bengals anymore. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Mixon remains the riskiest player in this year's NFL Draft - grampahol - 04-29-2017, 02:02 AM