Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Guys are A Bunch of Babies
(04-29-2017, 10:47 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The Bengals are like Donald Trump when it comes to media bias. Trump could cure cancer and the press would chastise him for not figuring out a cure that was free. The journalism in politics and sports is no loner trustworthy, it is biased at every turn so I don't trust any of them.

My point is we will never win over the media. Case in point, The Raiders draft a 1st round corner accused of raping a woman. Steve Wyche gives a warm fuzzy article about how the Raiders fully vetted the incident and know he is innocent. He even stated they interviewed people not only just in favor of Conley, but friends and relatives of the woman. I call BS on part 2 as no way those people are going to side with Conley within a month of the incident.

Then the Bengals draft Mixon and the claws come out. I know we had some incidents over a decade ago with Chris Henry and recent with Jones, but overall this team has been fairly clean when compared to others. Let's take the Steelers who have a QB accused multiple times of sexual assault (but crickets since he is a star and and Steeler), A WR who gets suspended for drugs (Holmes), A start RB who gets suspended for drugs (Bell), a WR who gets suspended not once, but 2 times for drugs (Bryant).

But, the Bengals will always be the criminals and teams like the Steelers will always be protected by the NFL and the media. So, I say this...............SCREW THEM, I don't care about the media, I don't care about other fans (in fact, I don't respect or like most fans of other teams).
you say anything positive about trump & you're just making yourself look stupid....
find a different analogy....

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Guys are A Bunch of Babies - McC - 04-29-2017, 11:04 AM
RE: You Guys are A Bunch of Babies - Steve - 04-29-2017, 11:22 AM
RE: You Guys are A Bunch of Babies - Steve - 04-29-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: You Guys are A Bunch of Babies - Steve - 04-29-2017, 11:29 AM
RE: You Guys are A Bunch of Babies - Steve - 04-29-2017, 12:45 PM