Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Guys are A Bunch of Babies
(04-29-2017, 11:13 AM)redwood Wrote: Yeah... Mixon MAY be a talent we got rather cheap. He also showed a  dark side.  With Pac Man  AGAIN showing that he can not BEHAVE after midnight at a bar (a skill I learned young)  we're betting that Mixon's gross mistake  was a learning experience.
Meanwhile?  Have we given up on Bernard and Hill? Can we ration minutes for 3 RBs in the era where  you use one ball carrier at a time? Cool.

This..... is a leap of faith.   Hey..... Burfict was a undrafted because he  racked up penalties.  
He IS a STAR.  then..... Manziel.....you CAN screw up the golden opportunity.   The Bengals DID vet Mixon.  Clues are he learned something.

Bernard is out and likely won't be full speed until next year due to an ACL tear.

Jeremy Hill sucks. I wanted to move on from him last year (a time where everyone laughed at me and thought I was crazy) but now many people feel the same.

This is the one time where the Bengals not giving a crap about what the fans think will actually benefit them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Guys are A Bunch of Babies - THE Bigzoman - 04-29-2017, 12:58 PM
RE: You Guys are A Bunch of Babies - McC - 04-29-2017, 11:04 AM
RE: You Guys are A Bunch of Babies - Steve - 04-29-2017, 11:22 AM
RE: You Guys are A Bunch of Babies - Steve - 04-29-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: You Guys are A Bunch of Babies - Steve - 04-29-2017, 11:29 AM
RE: You Guys are A Bunch of Babies - Steve - 04-29-2017, 12:45 PM