Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Guys are A Bunch of Babies
(04-29-2017, 02:00 PM)Beaker Wrote: I tell my own 18 yr old daughter not to raise her hand to ANYBODY if she is not prepared to defend herself when they raise their hand in return. The girl was not an innocent victim. 

So it is OK for a person to harass your 18 year old daughter.  Got it.

The girl is an innocent victim.

Use your brain and let's speculate.

Molitor goes out with her friends, she doesn't know Mixon, doesn't care about him and never would have crossed paths with him.

Mixon sees Molitor and thinks "That gurl fine!" 

Decides to approach her.

She can respond however she wants.  She can say, No Thank you (not likely) or just straight laugh (most likely) or even say I don't date, slur (probably not).

He continues to follow her.  At this point, her friends make comments, she probably makes comments too.  Mixon is now getting angry.  Starts making comments back. 

Follows her crowd into a diner and walks up to the booth that she is in.  He is standing at her exit.  He calls her friend a slur (probably) and she in defense got violent (video shows), he then slugs her (video shows).

Hers was a "Get away from me, leave me alone" slap, that he could have easily walked away from.

Instead he slugs her.  His was in spite.  He didn't like getting turned down, so he continued to push her to the point of getting physical.

So please tell me again, that "she isn't an innocent victim"  cause she is. 

You can like Mixon, but just be honest and admit that you could care less if he had raped and murdered her (with all evidence proven his guilt).  As long as it isn't your 18 year old girl and that he can win games.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Guys are A Bunch of Babies - McC - 04-29-2017, 11:04 AM
RE: You Guys are A Bunch of Babies - YsCascadia - 04-29-2017, 02:20 PM
RE: You Guys are A Bunch of Babies - Steve - 04-29-2017, 11:22 AM
RE: You Guys are A Bunch of Babies - Steve - 04-29-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: You Guys are A Bunch of Babies - Steve - 04-29-2017, 11:29 AM
RE: You Guys are A Bunch of Babies - Steve - 04-29-2017, 12:45 PM