Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Guys are A Bunch of Babies
(04-29-2017, 02:28 PM)Beaker Wrote: Neither I, nor anybody else is condoning the results of that confrontation. But unless I was there, or have first hand knowledge of the events leading up to the confrontation, I am not willing to demonize Mixon for the rest of his life. You are. You will not be swayed by my position on the matter, and I will not be swayed by yours. So thank you for the discussion with me. But I think it has gone as far as it can go before becoming circular.

Right, Your daughter can defend herself?  I bet Molitor thought she could defend herself as well.

I don't wish bad things to happen to people.  However if this does happen to your daughter, I bet and am calling you a liar right now if you say otherwise, that you wouldn't side with the young man that slugs your daughter even if the video shows her hitting him first.

You can say you tell your daughter not to raise her hand, but I promise you that you are fooling yourself in thinking that your daughter wouldn't hit a man that is following her and harassing her.

When she does hit him and he slugs her, just remember that YOU are OK with him hitting her and that he shouldn't be in prison, only community service.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Guys are A Bunch of Babies - McC - 04-29-2017, 11:04 AM
RE: You Guys are A Bunch of Babies - YsCascadia - 04-29-2017, 02:35 PM
RE: You Guys are A Bunch of Babies - Steve - 04-29-2017, 11:22 AM
RE: You Guys are A Bunch of Babies - Steve - 04-29-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: You Guys are A Bunch of Babies - Steve - 04-29-2017, 11:29 AM
RE: You Guys are A Bunch of Babies - Steve - 04-29-2017, 12:45 PM