Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excited about this draft class.We just got better dramatically.
(04-29-2017, 05:01 PM)Derrick Wrote: Yep! I think I am pleased with this year's draft. However, every year starts this way and we end up with a Jeremy Hill or walking wounded players. I am thankful the draft is finally about over. The mock drafts leading up to it were downright atrocious. Joe Goodberry and Lapham did fairly well [They each got one right] compared to most of the bigger-name talking heads. As always time will tell.

On paper, with the volume of picks we have...I think I'd rate this draft as a good one.

My concern is it will turn out like the Pollock/Thurman/Henry draft that looked like an amazing draft when it happened...then injuries and other issues ruined it. Hopefully that isn't the case.

I'm just so used to good things turning bad with the Bengals. This coaching staff does not like to play young players. That's going to be a big hurdle.

Guys like Vigil should have played last year. Guys like MJ played too many snaps too.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Excited about this draft class.We just got better dramatically. - THE PISTONS - 04-29-2017, 05:05 PM