Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The scientist who enjoys debating creationists
(08-03-2015, 03:48 PM)Beaker Wrote: Not if the evolution of his brain allowed him to invent other ways to keep warm, such as using the skins of the animals he hunted. Humans had already become less hairy when still in warm climates. The evolution of man's brain allowed him to spread farther afield, even into colder climates where other more tropical species would not survive because they used brain power to overcome the temperature obstacle and adapt.

So your answer is cold climate man evolved into not having hair all over his body because his brain told him he didn't need it? Doesn't really seem too smart on the brain's behalf. I seem man has invented other ways to breath; I wonder how long it will be before our brain tells out body that our lungs are no longer required? Seems more handy just to keep them.  

The bottom line is no matter how sciency you are, you cannot prove evolution anymore that I can prove creation. That is why it is called a theory. You say "See I have proof, here's a fossil?" You cannot show that it transitioned into anything else. I can simply say the fossil was created. You also conveniently can pick a beginning point of this evolution theory and when asked how this beginning point was creared, you have no answer. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The scientist who enjoys debating creationists - bfine32 - 08-03-2015, 04:26 PM