Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Cincinnati campus officer shoots and kills unarmed black male
(08-03-2015, 04:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: Seems a lot to try and defend the officer and make it seem like killing someone was justifiable because...accident.

Given the above I recommend officers just be free to shoot at a car if it swerves.  Might be best to save the unsuspecting other people on the road, ya know?

There is a difference between seeing a vehicle swerving and having a vehicle start driving away dragging you along with it. The latter is a threat to life and limb. I am looking forward to finding out more about this case because I am still undecided on it, but hyperbole like what you posted here does no good to either side.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cincinnati campus officer shoots and kills unarmed black male - Belsnickel - 08-03-2015, 05:13 PM